- Program Certifications - A group or series of related courses, lessons or units of instruction pursued to attain an occupational objective. Our Program Certifications are a collective of imperative Stand Alone Course Certifications required to complete the level of knowledge accurate for the training certifications.
- Stand Alone Certifications - A course which may take the form of a seminar, workshop, continuing education course or another similar educational service that has an occupational objective of its own.
- Workshops - A course which may take the form of a seminar, workshop, continuing education course
- or another similar educational service that has an occupational objective of its own.
Day, weekend, or week certification classes offered nationally. CBA and CL Host these workshop trainings.
Workshops and seminars are not listed in the course catalog or part of our approved academic curriculum.
- Webinar Classes - Online Participation in live seminars - Certification received when complete.
Student must sign up and download our webinar program and have a stable internet connection.
- Technician Certifications Coming Soon
- Semester Programs - 12 -14 Week Semester Certifications Coming Soon