top of page

Frequently Asked Questions


Disclaimer - Please Read

Due to the high demand, we have created a FAQs page to assist you with your questions. We have streamlined this process to help us better communicate and assist you through our FAQ'S page containing the most frequently asked questions we are receiving today. This way our students can know where to find information efficiently. 

CLU Terms and Conditions

CLU's terms and conditions are located in our school catalog located on the homepage of our website, and also found in our student enrollment forms.  After completing the enrollment form, you will be redirected to a payment screen where you can pay for the class and view all payment terms.

bottom of page